With the current COVID-19 situation we want to reassure you that Kings Fish is classified as an Essential Service (we fall under the same category as supermarkets) and will provide online purchases for delivery at Level 3 & 4 alerts.
We are committed to looking after our community in these challenging times and are focused on the safety of our customers and staff. The following is an outline of the steps we are taking.
Food safety and cleanliness has always been paramount at Kings Fish. Along with following our usual Food Control Plan here are the additional measures we are taking:
- Reinforced the Ministry of Health’s guidelines around regular hand-washing with our team.
- Implemented additional personal protective equipment for our team assembling each delivery item.
- Implemented heightened facility sanitation practices across the business.
- Completing a health screening of each team member prior to them starting work, including confirming no one in their household is unwell or in isolation.
To keep our customers and couriers safe we have taken the following precautionary measures:
- Implemented no-contact deliveries with our couriers.
- Courier drivers are sanitising their vehicles with increased frequency.
We are lucky in Southland to have some of the best quality ingredients and we are proud to have a strong relationship with our suppliers that have a real focus on seafood safety.
We will keep you informed via this website and our Facebook page over the coming days and you can be confident that we will continue to deliver you delicious seafood.
With the increased demand that we are experiencing we will do everything possible to deliver within our current delivery windows however we ask for your patience and understanding if your delivery arrives later than usual.
Our incredible Customer Service team is here to answer any questions you might have so please get in touch.
Stay safe and healthy,